Public profile displays can widely vary based on the information in the faculty's profile on profile.yale.edu. To generate profiles that look "complete", logic is applied to the layout. The following explains the logic that determines when the various information tabs display:
- Department and Organization Membership
- Biographical description
- Education and training
- International activity
- Honors and recognition
- Professional Service
Research and Publications
At least one of the following fields must be filled out for this tab to display:
- Research interests
- Mesh Keywords
- Public Health Keywords
- Research summary
- Extensive description
- Current projects
- User is associated with a clinical trial.
- At least one of the following fields is filled out in the profile system:
- Physician Bio
- "Do you see patients?" set to yes.
- "Accepting new patients?" set to yes or inpatient consults only
- "Accepts referrals?" set to anything but "Not Applicable"
- Any age group of patients seen selected.
- Mesh patient care keywords
- Cancers Treated