- How to create an image gallery for the right column of your page
- Create List component of all images you want to include in right column gallery
- Insert List component on page as "Photo Gallery Widget" template
Side Column Image Galleries are useful on home pages and/or pages where you'd like to add images but your page already has a considerable amount of text or content. Inserting an image gallery to the right side helps balance your page and adds more enticing visual elements. To the right on this page is an example of a right column image gallery.
- After uploading the images you'd like to include in a gallery, create a new "List" component.
- Select each image you'd like to feature in this gallery. Save & Close when finished.
- Open the page you'd like to feature your gallery on. Insert the List you've just created, and then select "Photo Gallery Widget" from the template drop down menu.
- Save & Close, and then publish!